Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thank You!!!




About a month ago I was a little sad to find out I was not chosen for the National Geographic Grosvenor Teacher Fellowship. So instead of being bummed I set out to get more teaching materials for the classroom.



There has been a lack in Science and Math lately in the schools with more of a focus on reading. Many students have an interest in these areas and I want to help them build and grow their interest. To do this I set out for a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) grant.



I am proud and excited to announce that thanks to Chevron and a few donors (Bev, Steph & Brent, and Chris) I have received $2000 worth of STEM materials for my Kinders!


Thank you!!! I will be posting more projects soon in hopes to revamped some of my classroom and keep it bright, stimulating, and educational!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...