Friday, October 24, 2014

Learning with RSS (3-B-2 & 3-C-1)

With all of the new education changes and developments in technology it can be hard to keep up with it all. So how can you stay on top of it? As a teacher I am always looking for new ideas to use with the kids as well as the newest up to date learning theories. By using RSS feeder I can stay better up to date on the newest development. It is great as an educator to use myself however my students are two young to benefit from it. With older grades during research papers they could subscribe to feeds that are related to their subject content. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all of the things I am trying to do in my classroom. Which learning theories do I use, how have the education laws changed, what new technology is out? This makes it easy to group all of that information together and give me one place to find it all!

Parents can also benefit form using an RSS feeder by subscribing to relevant information at their child's developmental stage. For more information you can visit Family Education.

As an alternative educators and parents can use Netvibes.com to keep a feed on all of their favorite resources. I am an avid reader of many Kindergarten blogs and this lets me keep them all in one place. If you would like to visit my public page I have created a resource page with all of my favorites that you can access here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...